The last parantha of the list but my most favorite one, for it somehow signifies weekend. If you wanna indulge into a healthy pizza (and have time at hand), go for the Golden Crunch Pizza made with whole wheat. If short on time, pizza parantha can be your savior for that quick pizza like bite cooked conveniently on gas stove.
- Onion – ½ cup
- Bell peppers (green, yellow and red)– 1 cup, chopped
- Mushrooms – 1 cup (sliced)
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese –1 cup (shredded)
- Corn Kernels- ½ cup
- Olives (black, green)- ¼ cup, chopped
- Jalapeño- ¼ cup, chopped
- Salt- as per taste
- Homemade Italian seasoning
- Whole wheat flour- 1 cup
- Water- as required
- Knead the flour using water into a soft dough, and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and add onions to it.
- Saute until the onions sweat, and then add mushrooms. Cook them until they release moisture.
- Put in the bell peppers and cook until a little cooked but still retain their crunch.
- Add corn kernals, give it a mix and switch the gas off.
- Now add olives, jalepeno, salt, Homemade Italian Seasoning to the mixture and mix nicely.
- When the mixture cools down, add cheese to it.
- The stuffing for pizza parantha is ready.
- Roll out the dough, place the stuffing in the middle, seal and roll again.
- Heat a griddle or a non-stick pan and shallow fry the rolled out parantha using very little oil or no oil at all.
- Alternatively, cook them in an air fryer.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or cheese dip.